Tuesday, January 06, 2009

10:00am January 6, 2009

Well, Mondays can be like that can't they? Totally missed writing on here. spent lots of time answering emails on my blackberry and got sore thumbs from it! made a run to BJ's and picked up a Winnie the Pooh video I bought off craigslist for Emory. Came home to a mess for dinner that ended up taking over an hour and a half to be done with and no one was thrilled about. oh well. Sat on couch and talked with Mark a bit and put kids to bed. Watched an hour of mindless tv and then most of the news and went to bed. No wonder I didn't write!

Did read my scriptures yesterday and today. Oswald Chambers selections last couple of days are not very clear for me or at least not very something. . . oh well.

Mark leaves for Phoenix tomorrow am so I will need to help him pack tonight also need to run to Kohl's and see if I can pick up a shirt for him. Also need to run to bank.

So I am off to do a couple errands and take care of the little ones.

No comments: