Saturday, January 03, 2009

January 3, 2009

So I missed connecting up with my craigslist guy who wanted my linen shower curtain, found out that the newly discovered dollar store with some different kinds of stuff is going under and everything was 69 cents today but I had no time to shop, attended a funeral for an old family/church friend who is my Mom's age, got a traffic ticket for making an illegal u-turn, tried to visit a friend in the hospital who got discharged just before I arrived, folded a back log of laundry, made pork chops for dinner, read to my little ones, played Phase 10 with my 13 year old, and surfed the net on my kids desktop as my laptop is dead.

I think that is all the randomness I can handle.

I tried to read my next passages of scripture for today but I was already ahead on the OT, and never made it to the NT (actually may have been ahead on that too come to think of it?) and was somewhat confused by the Oswald Chambers devotional for today? And to be truthful? I was touched by the memorial service today and maybe I was just off today in way more than one direction! ugh.

So the little ones are in bed, older boys are watching a flick, Kiley is listening to Harry Potter Book on CD and Mark is snoring on the couch. Tomorrow is church, I really want to go, I do, just wish I could leave my snotty two little ones home! Mark is done teaching his 4year olds until February so he gets to come to adult ss class with Jillie and I. Do not feel like spending money on lunch tomorrow or having to cook when I get home. Might have plans for Jim and Laurie to come over tomorrow night if Ki and Cam can get a ride to small group if they have it.

Zach returns MN in just a week and a half. Mark got lots of work done on Zach's car today before he leaves. Tires, oil, wiper blades, hope it holds up for trip out and in the cold weather once it gets there. Mark also took my van and filled it up with gas today and ran it through the car wash. Nice. That acts of service guy.

Mark also fit his walk in the woods in today. He must be feeling better.

I've yet to begin un-decorating. HUGE sigh, did you hear it? Maybe tomorrow. . .

Okay, so I wasn't done with the randomness. It was just a random day all around I guess.

No comments: