Saturday, August 12, 2006

He's home, Safe and Sound

Yes, he is home, not much else besides the clothes on his back but home.

Took another 24 hour stint awake/traveling to get him here but it is oh so good to have him home.

Thank each and everyone of you who commented and prayed and checked back in on me. God's answers are not always so easy to understand but this time, I'm thanking Him I can humanly understand His ways. Thank You Jesus!

Can't share much more without some sleep so I'll try again tomorrow.

PS Did I mention he's home and sleeping in my bed right this very minute?!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad to hear he is home safe!! Go enjoy yourself some special time with him!!

Brenda said...

Praise the Lord! God is soooo good!

Tammy said...

YAY! Praise the Lord!
I remember how wonderful it feels when your husband is back safe and sound...it is a glorious feeling!
Enjoy the reunion!