Friday, August 04, 2006

It's Friday

And I'm so sad because I had a great post on time all written out and my Internet connnection went out on me.

Bum.

Not nearly as poetic but it's been a busy week, it's going to be an even busier week end and even busier month overall if you can even believe that!

And the one precious statement I just have to retype is this,

Each time my 3.5 year old ask me what time it is or is it time for ________. No matter what my response is, every single time his response back to me is the same.

But Mommy, the hands just keep spinning round and round.

Oh my goodness, they sure do and time just keeps on moving but his statement always reminds me how precious each and every moment with my little ones really is.

No matter how tired, or how busy or how many minutes there are. . .each one is a gift to be thankful for.

signing off for now, but treasure each moment because those hands just keep spinning.

No comments: