Friday, August 11, 2006

He's on his way

I sat down at this computer the minute I had changed diapers, and nursered the baby. Oh, and had taken my BP and meds (cringe) ~not even reporting what that number was.

7:24 am here. 12:24 pm there.

Hubby has arrived in Birmingham by high speed train w/o incident and after getting some lunch will start off to find the hotel he booked there. He leaves on early flight tomorrow to Frankfort, Germany. That will be a relief to have him out of England! Even if he does have to fly out. Not so relieved that his passport promotes him as a male, US citizen, traveling alone for first time out of country, My brain keeps saying "target". I know, dumb.

New prayer item. His car keys are in his luggage so I will be driving the 45 minutes up to the airport to pick him up and take along the spare key. I do a lot of drving, even city driving but I do not like driving to PHA. ah, well, for this, I'd drive in my underwear and slippers! Except I don't own slippers. . now where did that come from??


Again, thanks so much for praying, I'm being a wimp I know but what a scare.

Kids need Mommy to shape up now and get going with the day.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

We were watching the news reports on it all...so glad he's on his way home! He'll be in my prayers!

Jenny said...

I hope that your trip to the airport went well. I'm so glad to know that your husband is okay and on his way home! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I'll be watching for the update that your hubby is safe at home.

Shawna said...

I hope your husband makes it home safely. You must be a nervous wreck.

I was reading below about you losing your post. Did you see my WFMW tip about Word? A tip you may already know is to type your post in Word or Wordperfect & copy, then start a new post, click on the HTML side (not compose), then paste. WaLa! You can then go to compose if you want & make adjustments or stay in HTML. No more lost posts! You may already know this, if so, sorry!