Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm beat. I can't seem to get everything crossed off my to do list and tomorrow is the beginning of "The Wedding" event.

Kiley's has her best friend over for a couple days as she is in from Mexico for just a few days. I just finished up making them chocolate covered strawberries, bananas and apples. They are watching a movie, one of the Harry Potter ones I think (Kiley got the first 4 for her birthday).

Cameron went to Wal*art with me. We picked up a few groceries and the extra air mattress I needed for our next wave of company. Couldn't find a white oxford though for Cam. I'll probably check a couple places tomorrow. We did find pants and shoes yesterday at least.

Danielle will go home tomorrow at 7:30am as my sister and her family will be arriving just about same time or shortly before after driving overnight from NC with 3 teens and a toddler.

Rehearsal is tomorrow evening followed by dinner so at least I don't have to cook!

We are having a Mommy and Daughter/Daughter in law morning tomorrow as we go to breakfast and then to get our nails done. So at least an hour to just sit and do nothing. woo-hoo. My legs are aching tonight after being on the go all day today.

Haven't gotten the promised e-mail about going to pick up Emory's tux yet so tomorrow I will just have to swing by the mall with him and hope for the best.

My brother has been thru gallbladder surgery and was not able to have the procedure done laproscopically so his recovery will be a bit longer. I am still hoping he is able to be discharged and feels up to stopping in as we have not been together (all 5 of the siblings) since Emory was born five years ago. We are so scattered across the nation it is hard to do it very often.

Hair appointments for the girls Saturday morning and then the wedding that evening. I am really looking forward to it!

And here it is, 1am again. Hopefully I will have some good pictures to post next time I can sit and recap!

No comments: