Tuesday, July 25, 2006

13 things I've done in the last thirteen days

I've seen this kind of thing on other blogs and since I have no idea how to link into any of that or any time to try and learn right now . . .I suppose this is merely to amuse myself and anyone who happens to stumble onto it. (grin) So, enjoy!

1. Driven my Father in law to the hospital for a cat scan.

2. Purchased and delivered a new matress set to my parents.

3.Written, copied, folded, stuffed, stamped, mailed over 100 invites to Hubby side family reunion and recieved back 17 of them including one very nasty note from a perfect stranger who did not like my junk in her mail!

4. Collected money for reunion on my side of family and not deposited one cent of it into ING account as promised as of yet. Also have managed to not book rooms yet either. But have made headway on weekend schedule and craft for said reunion. Did I mention I am a perfectionist in many ways and just can't be a happy person about crafts?

5. Collected, compiled, and culled names and contact info on more than 200 people to be entered into data base in order for sons missions support letter to go out in mail asap. This work was done while program kept losing/not saving my data.

6. Proofed, edited, praised, and corrected above sons support letter for Missions Internship to Cambodia begining in Jan 2007 for 1 and 1/2 years. Ditto for pledge card. Purchased envelopes and stamps for said project as well.

7. Attended a graduation party for dear friends daughter.

8. Visited a dear friends newborn and held coliky baby to give Mom a break. To many memories there gotta tell you.

9. Made dinner at home at least 7 of those 13 nights, amazing actually.

10. Picked up European travel guide from Triple A for husband who is going to Dublin, Ireland, London, England and Frankfort, Germany . . .without me.

11. Booked ten nights in 5 different cities and as many states for our road trip in August which entaled countless hours on the Internet.

12. Picked up the family room a minimum of 42 times and told 13 year old to do the dishes (his lone chore) at least this many times as well.

and finally13. spent way to much time reading blogs and not enough time reading Gods Word. Also read 3 books (fiction) to stay sane, it is my escape, I admit, even when it means losing sleep!

2 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Hi, Kim. I've been busy, too. I am putting off making peach jam by visiting all the blogs on my list, LOL. :-)

Still has to be done, though, so I guess I need to quit procrastinating and get to it.

Take care, friend. :-)

Mama Duck said...

Busy, busy, busy!! If you go to http://thursdaythirteen.com/ you will find all the info, including the code and links to use for your T13, then you can also leave a comment on Thursday on the TT post that your TT is up, and people will come visit!! Amazing, eh?? We played this week too, of course you have to scroll WAY down since I did the tour of homes too, LOL.