Saturday, July 29, 2006

still blog illiterate I guess

what in the world have I done now???

Every time I try to click on my blogspot I only get a link that takes me to blogger and then I have to hit view blog to get here??

oh man. and just when I was thinking up some good stuff to share, as if anyone comes to visit much anyway (thanks Diane for persevering and checking back often.)

So anyway, seeing as it is the middle of the night (hubby came up later than me and woke me so I just got up since sleep didn't seem to be returning) and since the baby girl went down early last night which means she will be up early. . .

guess I should try to get some sleep.

So wanted to brag on my shopping bargains this week but it'll have to wait. and update on my VBS week, and about a dozen other life things. . .

Please come back! I would love the company!

'nite

4 comments:

Mama Duck said...

LOL I don't know, I just made a profile on here and people have to click to get to my website, but it isn't here on blogger, so I have no idea. I'm with you in hoping all the tour of homes visitors come back tho ;).

Lori said...

I have saved you I will visit =)) Dont stress. Blessings.

Barb said...

Kim, don't give up. If you look at the blogs of any of us who started just three months ago, we were beside ourselves with the frustration. Once you get used to things, it gets easier. So just post. Don't worry about the ins and outs and the cute stuff people do who've been blogging for while. It's supposed to be fun. The thing for now is to post your day to day life, your thoughts and wait for comments. If you go to the blogs of people sho leave comments on your blog, before you know it you have communication going on. And once that happens, you have lots and lots of really nice people who will help you. We all started at the beginning and learned as we went. So just post and post and post, don't fret, and enjoy it.

xoxoxo

Barb said...

And by the way, no one seems to care typos...thank goodness. Sheez.