Saturday, July 15, 2006

Meet Emory



Well. . .I have no idea how I did this or if I will ever be able to do it again (can't you just hear the confidence oozzing out of me !) but here is one of my precious little ones (oh and the arm and chin of another one (hehe).

Meet Emory, he walks to the beat of a different drum then the rest of my clan let me tell you. He is a constant source of joy and a constant source of just as much concern!! Never mind Elmo's World, Emory has his very own world and let's us in only when he deems it appropriate.

At three and a half years old he has the vocabulary of a 5 year old easily and does not hesitate to use it.

He has an attachment to a stuffed animal that goes way beyond reason and a love for his siblings that is nearly as strong.

He truly believes pants/shorts are only to be worn outside of the house, never inside.

I could go on but I'm sure as I continue to blog you'll meet Emory in many different ways!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh, this is a great picture, too! :)

Now...start replying to everyone- like gals on the Christian blogroll or something similar and soon lots of people will be dropping in to view your sweet family! Good luck! :)
~Tammy